10 Reasons Why You Should Choose The European School of Economics
1. GLOBAL EDUCATION, GLOBAL COMMUNITY: You might say that our school carries with it all the best traits of the countries in which we have our centres. ESE boasts the ingenuity, ambition, and leadership qualities of America. The school has a British sense of tradition and self-control. It also embraces the creative, boundless spirit of the Italian Renaissance. Because our student body is so diverse and our school offers so many opportunities to live in foreign countries, ESE is a wildly popular choice for some of the world’s top students. Not to mention the fact that our undergraduate and graduate degrees are conferred by the prestigious University of Buckingham.
2. SELECTIVITY: Out of the thousands of applications we receive from students across 70 countries, we only accept 100 each year. That means our student body is the crème de la crème of the academic world. Our programs foster competition in order to develop critical thinking skills and to bring out the best from our students.
3. FLEXIBILITY: No matter where on earth you attend an ESE program, our classes are synchronized, which means you can study in New York during the fall and head to Milan in the spring. Our six centres give students a kind of freedom that no other school can give.
4. ONE TEACHER FOR EVERY FOUR STUDENTS: At the ESE, you are our top priority. Our professors are the tops in their respective fields and teaching in the classroom comes first. Plus, we have additional staff members whose job it is to make certain that every student has the best experience possible. We’ll help you develop a custom curriculum and even guide you into choosing the perfect health plan.
5. TOP INTERNSHIPS: It’s not unheard of for ESE students to be mulling over job offers before they graduate. That’s because we place our students in internship programs with some world’s top companies, including many firms tha regularly appear in Fortune magazine’s “Best Companies To Work For.”
6. FOCUS: We’ll help you develop the right program of study for your needs. We offer tracks like Entrepreneurship, Finance & Marketing, Event Management, Environmental Economics, Fashion & Luxury Goods, Music Industry Management, Sports Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Art Management, Human Resource Management, Human Rights, and Media Management.
7. FOUR PATHS TO GRADUATE–LEVEL STUDY: We offer full-time, part-time, executive, and online tracks. The full-time track requires 15-20 hours of course attendance weekly and the part-time course requires 8-12 hours and may be taken on weekends. The executive course has been designed for working students; classes take place during the late afternoon and evenings.
8. FIRST-RATE PROFESSORS:Our teaching faculty takes an intense interest in identifying each student’s strengths and helping them achieve their goals. Plus, visiting professors and adjunct faculty come from the fast-paced worlds of finance, marketing, retail, and economics. They augment a strong faculty and give our students a well-rounded educational experience.
9. GENEROUS SCHOLARSHIPS: Don’t let the lack of financial resources discourage you from applying to ESE. Our merit-based scholarship program is the best of its kind and ensures that the most academically gifted students will not be turned away because of financial hardship.
10. A “SCHOOL FOR GODS” PHILOSOPHY: “Love What You Do – Do Only What You Love!”
ESE’s founders have a dream that students will go into the world as leaders, passionate about changing the world. We want to form visionary men and women capable of nurturing the dream of a global and planetary economy. Underlying ESE’s philosophy is the idea that each student is capable of fulfilling his or her dreams. ESE’s goal is to nurture individuality and passion in each one of its students.
“No political, religious, or philosophical system can change society from the outside. Only an individual revolution, a psychological rebirth, a healing of the being, man by man, cell by cell, will lead us toward a planetary well-being, towards a more understanding, truer, happier civilisation.” – from The School for Gods.